Welcome To TopStone Properties
About TopStone Properties
We are a family owned and operated real estate company in Atlanta, GA that specializes in buying directly from home owners thus cutting out the middlemen and agents. The primary service that we offer is quick cash purchases of homes to relieve the homeowner of their hardship, be it financial, overwhelming repairs, terrible tenants, or something else. We love houses, but most of all we love people. Many people aren’t even aware they have any options aside from selling a house “for sale by owner” or hiring a real estate agent. Contact us today for prompt, personal, friendly, and professional analysis of your property.
Proof of Funds
Topstone Properties is backed by one of the nation’s largest private lending firms. We also have several private investors who lend us money at a high yielding interest rate to help fund the purchase and acquisition of real estate. We have great relationships with several local banks that also further enable our buying capacity through lines of credit.
Meet Our Team
A. Any and all properties from condos/single-family properties to multifamily properties. Especially…
- Properties that need minor and major repairs. We do not shy away from big rehabs
- Properties that are distressed and have liens against them
- Properties that are vacant
- Properties that are inherited and/or in probate
- Properties with serious structural issues like foundation problems
- Properties with high-interest rate mortgages or undesirable mortgage financing that are too high for the homeowner to handle
- Properties that the homeowner needs to sell for various reasons, including downsizing or relocating to another city
- Perhaps you just want to cash out, pay off all debts and travel the world!
A. Our goal is to make the transaction as easy and smooth as possible. Here’s our process:
- Give us some brief information about your property by calling us at 404-796-7273, emailing us at email@example.com or filling out and submitting our website contact form.
- Our team member will contact you to get some basic information and schedule a visit to your property
- Our team member will explain the entire selling process to you and answer any and all of your questions before evaluating the condition of your property and making a fair cash offer
- If you accept our no-obligation cash offer, we’ll quickly set up a cash closing around your timeline, if the title is clean we can close in as little as 7 days.
A. Our team considers a variety of factors when determining a cash price for your property. Prior to your consultation we will evaluate
- The current condition of your property
- The cost and extent of repairs and renovations required
- The amount of time it will take to complete needed repairs and renovations
- The retail value of your property compared to others in the area after completing repairs and renovations
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell the property after repairs and renovations
- The cost of maintaining the property during repairs and renovations until it’s ready to put on the market, including insurance, taxes, loan payments, utilities, and more
- Real estate agents “list” properties, they do not buy or guarantee you that the property will be sold
- Agents charge you a commission, which can be 6 percent, and your closing costs can be as high as 3 percent
- With agents, you mostly have to do all the repairs to satisfy the buyer. These repairs could cost thousands of dollars.
- With agents, you have to bear the holding costs, which includes your loan payments, insurance and taxes
- With agents, you have to worry about the appraisal of the house, if it comes below asking price, usually you have to eat up the cost, yikes!
- With agents, the average property takes months to sell and some may be longer, especially in today’s real estate market!
- Usually not until the day your property sells, and you get your check, do you even know exactly how much you’re going to receive
We at Topstone Properties are professional buyers, we BUY properties “as is” and with cash. We DO NOT charge any fees or commissions. We can make you a fast cash offer often within 24 to 48 hours, and you can usually have your money within ten days or sooner! We can relieve your stress, and we want you to have a hassle-free, pain-free sale!
A. No, we buy homes “as-is” and we will make all necessary repairs
A. The closing date depends upon your unique situation, but in most cases we can close in ten days or less.
A. You have NO OBLIGATION or risk when selling to us. We will at no charge, fee, or commission, present you with a positive solution agreeable for both parties.
A. Sure, we are happy to answer any other questions you may have. Please contact us through our website or give us a call at 404-796-7273 to speak personally with one of our team members anytime.